Think back to your best summer ever, and you probably remember some combination of exploration, education and physical activity.As we are slowly moving to Summer that time when outdoor Activities become a must.
From September 2 – 4th Bulawayo’s Nketa 9 Surburb will host a family fun day. The charitable Fun Day is being done to fundraise money to build a Medical Centre in the Surburb, and is being administered by the Gogo Racheal Medical Youth Initiative. A group of youths who have come together for the initiative.
Follow us : @
For More Updates about the Event
For Parent’s it will be a good Outing for you and the kids as it is the last weekend before school’s open.It will be also a great outing for kids who are getting ready for Final exams as the term will be a final for some of them. It will give youth an adventurous, active and healthy summer.
Here are Five Reasons Why Parents and Children Should Attend the Extrangavanza…
- ADVENTURE: Just like the Popular (ZITF) its all about a wide variety of new experiences and exploring the outdoors.It will offer a new adventure for each and everyone as it has a wide variety of games.
- HEALTHY FUN: Games and Dance offer fun and stimulating activities that engage the body and mind, and also help learn the importance of nutrition to improve their healthy eating habits.
- PERSONAL GROWTH: While in the welcoming environment of Outdoor fun, youth are encouraged to learn new skills and develop confidence and independence by taking on new responsibilities and challenges. it also offer’s cognitive learning and social-emotional development opportunities for achievement.
- FRIENDSHIPS: Amidst the fun of games, songs, dance, Food and talent shows, people meet new friends and strengthen existing friendships. The bonds formed at are important and lasting for many.
- MEMORIES: It is an unforgettable experience that will give each person memories that will last a lifetime. Children return to school with plenty of stories to share!