February marks the markets first year. We thought it will be a good idea if we gave you 10 things you probably dont know about the market.
A year ago Moto Republik started a little market in front of their yard. The goal behind was to bring together the city’s ambitious, creative go-getters and create a market they could call home and showcase their amazing work.
The marker was named Hustler’s Market. It organically grew into a highlight in Harare’s entertainment calendar a favorite chill spot and a community. A place where everyone can eat, chill and shop.
1. Its Free
2. Best Cocktail bar
3. There is always games
4. Best bars in Harare
5. Its hosted at Moto Republik Southern Africas 1st creative hub.
6. Best DJ in the citty like Reverb 7, Ray Diz.
7. Only market in Harare that creates a platform for urban entreprenuers from fashion to food and music
8. Its run by King Lo aka Locnation Harares leading female creative
9. 2017 Hustlers Market will be Themed e.g Hustlers for Women Entreprenuers, Food & Wine
10. It closes at 3pm but people stay until late.