Nonhlalo Dube is without a doubt one of Zimbabwe’s finest theatre personalities. She is behind the plays like Ben 10; Song of a Woman and NAMA nominated Untikolotshi the play leads the nominations list with 4 nominations.
Now that we are days before the award ceremony and we wish the production all the best we have 10 things you didn’t know about the talented creative.
- She is a neat freak
- She was a school prefect from primary school to high school.
- Nonhlalo is addicted to cream doughnuts.
- She hate’s being the centre of attention but she used to be a perfomer/actress.
- She loves singing but she cannot stand infront of people and sing.
- She loves cooking and has a passion for catering.
- Before she met her hubby she didn’t like how she looked with the short hair,she plaited her hair with weaves non stop for 10 years.
- She loves children.
- Nonhlalo has a terrible memory for people names and movies.
- Talented Nonhlalo had a crush on golfer Tiger Woods.