A Veteran football administrator Ndumiso Gumde may be retired, but he’s still in the hearts of many in Zimbabwe and beyond.
The iconic football administrator is widely regarded as one of the finest football brains of all time in Zimbabwe, but there are still some things about the amazing football administrator that people still don’t know about the talented administrator.
Here we present a list of 7 things you probably don’t know about the legendary Ndumiso Gumede.
1.Was born in Bulawayo and lived at R square in Mzilikazi.
2. Trained as a teacher and taught at Highfields Secondary and Mzilikazi High. (Maths and Science)
3 Have been an actor for local dramas e.g. Xola, Yellow Card, More Time and ” A dry white season” directed by Sir Richard Arturbury.
4. Married twice and divorced twice! Both wives were Xhosa and nurses. (Pumla and Nomvuyo)
5. He is serving on the FIFA/Interpol programme on prevention of match manipulation.
6. Have a keen interest in helping orphan/vulnerable children and HIV/Aids affected and infected people in Bubi (Chair of an NGO called Bekezela).
7. A worshiper with United Congregational Church of Southern Africa previously London Missionary Society.