So tomorrow is Good Friday. Easter means different things to different people. When that name is mentioned some people think of eggs and bunnies for Easter hunt, others think of holiday getaways while some think of it as a sacred holiday set aside to celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
As many scholars argue, its origins are somewhat debatable and very controversial if probed further but that’s another topic for another time. As much as one may argue, Easter holidays have been widely known and adopted as a religious celebration mainly for the Christians since time immemorial.
Here is a list of Do’s and Don’ts for your Easter holidays.
- Go to church.
- Spend time with your family either indoors or a destination of your choice.
- Go out with friends.
- Prepare a mini egg hunt and have fun.
- Do not drink and drive
- Do not find yourself behind bars for immoral decisions and behaviour
- Avoid travelling long distances at night.
- Do not judge those who celebrate Easter if you don’t, if you do, do not judge those who don’t. Let us respect each other’s religions and cultures.
When all is said and done, Urban Culxure family wishes you a holy week. May the blessings of the Lord shine upon you and your loved ones during the holiday.