She has been in the business of the arts for some time now, her entry into the showbiz industry dates years back, after she acquired a Multi Media and Arts Certificate at Amakhosi Arts and Cultural Centre. The vibrant and multi-talented Pindurai Mwakurudza, who is also known as Lady Vicious in the entertainment circles hasn’t looked back as she has went on to work on a number of productions. Learn more about her from the 5 Facts below.
- She is a Actress,DJ,MC, musician, dance chorographer, model and currently Bulawayo ambassador for Essential collection.
2. Her first arts production was in 2006 and was directed by Thoko Zulu and Cont Mhlanga under Kellogs Foundation.
3. She has 7 tracks to her name.
4. She has featured on a number of television productions incluiding the popular Amakorokoza.
5. She hopes to one day build a Art School to groom, train Artists to be professionals and to build a Rehabilitation Centre to revive young adults that fall victim to drug abuse and teach them skills that will keep them busy and be self employed.