On my a trip to the capital recently the bus I used had some of his songs on rotation, I wondered who this guy was? The passengers were all in love with this guy and the requests were unending.
I decided to do a google search of “Mambo Dhuterere” immediately I bumped into a song he did with Seh Calaz. I loved every bit of it, this was something new and refreshing. Many might be wondering about who Mambo Dhuterere is, here are 5 interesting facts about him.
- The name Mambo Dhuterere came from the music which is called Dhuterere.
- He started recording music in 2015, “Dhuterere” being the first album then followed by “Tsamba” released in 2018 and released “Dare Guru” this year.
- Mambo Dhuterere has so far collaborated with Trymore Bande, Seh Claz and Mathias Mhere.
- He is a pastor with St John Apostolic Church of the Whole World in Botswana.
- He was born in Guruve, Mashonaland Central Province 27 years ago and is a father of 2.
PEEP through Some of Mambo Dhuterere’s Visuals