Kwaito music lovers in Zimbabwe and across the world were all introduced to this powerful musician at the 2019 edition of the Roil Bulawayo Arts Awards.
He gave a stellar performance before leaving the ceremony with an award in his bag and new fans. Guests and nominees were all exhilarated and all agreed he was the next big thing in the music scene.
Besides being inspired by Msawawa and winning the Outstanding newcomer award at the Roil Bulawayo Arts Awards here are 5 more interesting facts about Tebza.
1. Tebza shot to fame with the song fede fede and wonke umuntu jaiva in 2017, both songs got massive airplay on Skyz Metro FM.
2. He is currently doing Form Two at Milton High School and his brother manages his music during the week.
3. His new album “Ezakudala” was inspired by how he fell in love with the genre and how he hopes to take people back to the hey days of when kwaito music was a thing and the kwaito hits commanded a huge following.
4. “Waz’khothilihlo” is the song that bought him admiration at the awards and will be a bonus track on his 10 track album which he will launch this Sartuday.
5. Tebza is a brand ambassador for a Bulawayo based construction company Dream House Construction.
Listen To Wonke Umuntu uyajaiva here : http://bit.ly/2NS64dX